Here is a press release from Finch & Fork restaurant at the Canary Hotel:
What’s going on Labor Day, you ask? A lot of fun, that’s what, at the Kimpton Canary, which has a full Labor Day Weekender menu of delicious and fun rooftop events, from a Saturday night rooftop soiree to a Sunday wine tasting with live music, to a sunny Labor Day rooftop BBQ offering everything from lobster rolls to the best Hebrew National Hot Dog you’ve ever had – all created by Finch & Fork Executive Chef Nathan Lingle.
Saturday September 2: Labor Day Rooftop Party featuring Santa Barbara favorites Valmar Records and popular local band Uncle Uncle. 6pm – 10pm. Tickets $10 available via Eventbrite in advance, or $15 at the door. To book, click here
• Drinks and the following bites available to order at the bar:
• Shaved Ribeye Cheese Steak, Amoroso’s Bun, Peppers, Onion, American Cheese $19
• Holy Cow Grilled Cheese, Sour Dough, Pickled Red Onion, Apricot Jam $15
Sunday September 3rd – Sip N Swirl on the Kimpton Canary rooftop featuring Fess Parker Winery. 6pm-8pm. Tickets $25 available via Eventbrite. To book, click here
Ticket price includes charcuterie & cheese board, wine tasting with members of the Fess Parker family and live music with Lindsey Marie
Monday (Labor Day!) September 4th – “Sun’s Out Buns Out” Rooftop BBQ Featuring Live music. 12pm-4pm. Ticket Price: Free entrance to the rooftop with food & drinks to purchase.
Reserve your spot via Eventbrite by clicking here
• Classic Maine Lobster Roll $22
• Alle-Pia Fennel Sausage And Peppers $14
• The Hot Dog, Hebrew National Hot Dog, Brioche Bun, Ketchup And Mustard $10
• Jack Fruit BBQ Roll, Carrot Slaw $14
*All Served With House-Made Potato Chips