Reopening after a full renovation in Spring 2022, restaurant Finch & Fork is the reimagined vision of Executive Chef Craig Riker, with menus reflecting the multicultural flavors of California and featuring fresh seafood and sustainable produce. Complementing Chef Riker’s cuisine is a wine program highlighting Central Coast vineyards, along with handcrafted cocktails, spirit-free libations and a robust local beer selection. Fresh new interiors by Los Angeles-based Beleco design group are Mediterranean-meets-California inspired, saturated in deep blues and aqua marines against earthy textures and finishes, giving the new space “the feeling of an elegant estate on the American Riviera.”
- Montecito misfortune
- Question of the Day
- Mangione’s Italian Ice opens downtown
- Paradise Store 2.0?
- Rare Society, a retro-inspired steakhouse, opening in June
- Shalhoob’s update
- Red Piano food phased out?
- Pascucci – Dine Out for Solstice
- Carpinteria considers restrictions on chain stores
- Downtown McDonald’s to close