Pascucci at 509 State Street is bringing back their Happy Hour which will be offered Monday-Friday 3-5 p.m. They will be featuring: a signature house Margaritas made with 100% agave Rancho Alegre tequila and fresh lime juice for $5, House Chardonnay and Cabernet $5, Well cocktails $5, and bottle beer and white claws $4. Pascucci offers pet friendly outdoor seating with a large covered patio, seating on State Street, as well as indoor seating.
- Montecito misfortune
- Question of the Day
- Mangione’s Italian Ice opens downtown
- Paradise Store 2.0?
- Rare Society, a retro-inspired steakhouse, opening in June
- Shalhoob’s update
- Red Piano food phased out?
- Pascucci – Dine Out for Solstice
- Carpinteria considers restrictions on chain stores
- Downtown McDonald’s to close