Montecito Wine Bistro at 516 San Ysidro Road in Montecito, which is owned by Pierre Lafond, has been closed through much of the pandemic. A rumor now circulating around town is that they are in talks with a Napa Valley restaurant to either take over, or partner with Montecito Wine Bistro. As always, this rumor might be completely false or a brilliant forecast of future events. Your call.
- Montecito misfortune
- Question of the Day
- Mangione’s Italian Ice opens downtown
- Paradise Store 2.0?
- Rare Society, a retro-inspired steakhouse, opening in June
- Shalhoob’s update
- Red Piano food phased out?
- Pascucci – Dine Out for Solstice
- Carpinteria considers restrictions on chain stores
- Downtown McDonald’s to close