This just in from 686 Linden Avenue:
We’re pleased to announce that Little Dom’s Seafood, a top locally-sourced seafood destination in Carpinteria, will be hosting its very first celebratory Crawfish Boil events on Saturday, April 30 and Saturday, May 14 from 11:00am – 4:00pm, and we’d love to work with you to share these southern-inspired culinary feasts with your readers!
Growing up in New Orleans, crawfish boils were an annual childhood tradition for New Orleans-native, and Little Dom’s Seafood’s co-owner and executive chef, Brandon Boudet. Having hosted dozens of Crawfish Boils in the past, Chef Boudet is excited to celebrate this year’s mudbug season and bring his best-of-the-bayou boil and big easy-inspired eats to Carpinteria for the first time! The seaside sister restaurant to Los Angeles’ Italian food institution, Little Dom’s, Little Dom’s Seafood will be hosting the Crawfish Boils in the restaurants breezy outdoor parking lot, which will complete with newspaper-lined picnic tables, cocktail specials, Abita beer and locally sourced wines.
Known for offering some of the freshest, locally-sourced, seasonal seafood dishes in Southern California, Little Dom’s Seafood’s exclusive Crawfish Boil menu will feature:
- Alligator Meatballs ($14)
- Mustard Green Salad with Toasted pecans, Roasted Yams and Creole Mustard vinaigrette ($14)
- Crawfish with Corn & Potatoes ($M/P)
- Chargrilled Oysters ($21)
- Jambalaya Balls ($11)
- Roast Beef Po Boy ($14)
- Oysters on the 1/2 shell ($M/P)
- Grilled Shrimp & Pork patty with Creole Marinated Shredded Mustard Greens on Toasted Brioche Bun ($14)
- Roast Beef Po boy ($14)
- Fried Oyster Mushrooms Po Boy ($14)
- Boozy New Orleans SnoBalls ($8)