Reader Don says that Tea Tea at 901 Embarcadero Del Mar in Isla Vista has a sign posted out front saying that it is permanently closed. With its distinguishing features such as a TV as a media and gaming hub, it became a regular hangout spot for boba-cravers and snack-seekers alike. The business started out named Wake Cup in January 2016 then came under new management in November 2019 and was rebranded as Tea Tea.
- Montecito misfortune
- Question of the Day
- Mangione’s Italian Ice opens downtown
- Paradise Store 2.0?
- Rare Society, a retro-inspired steakhouse, opening in June
- Shalhoob’s update
- Red Piano food phased out?
- Pascucci – Dine Out for Solstice
- Carpinteria considers restrictions on chain stores
- Downtown McDonald’s to close