Reader CVR Intel says “The old Cava restaurant [on Coast Village Road that closed last September] is being tented today. A sign the building has sold?” Reader Oxmyx says that they heard a coffee shop was on the way but that is a totally unconfirmed rumor. When I was growing up a few blocks away, the Cava building was a terrific restaurant called Pelican’s Wharf. Someone should bring back the brand.
- Montecito misfortune
- Question of the Day
- Mangione’s Italian Ice opens downtown
- Paradise Store 2.0?
- Rare Society, a retro-inspired steakhouse, opening in June
- Shalhoob’s update
- Red Piano food phased out?
- Pascucci – Dine Out for Solstice
- Carpinteria considers restrictions on chain stores
- Downtown McDonald’s to close