After intense concentration and a wave of my hand over the all-knowing crystal ball, my eatery oracle has revealed a list of food and drink locations appearing in your future:
- Alessia Patisserie & Cafe, 134 E. Canon Perdido St. (formerly Miso Hungry and Sojourner Cafe)
- Backstage Kitchen & Bar, 409 State St. (formerly Q’s Billiards)
- Cajé, 811 State St. (formerly Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf)
- Carp Kitchen and Grocery, 4945 Carpinteria Ave. Ste. A, Carpinteria
- Corazón Guisados, 214 State St. (formerly Ca’Dario Pizzeria)
- Costa Kitchen & Bar at Mar Monte Hotel, 1111 E. Cabrillo Blvd.
- Dutch Garden, 4203 State St. (reopening in 2021)
- Everytable, 1001 State St. (formerly Saks 5th Avenue)
- Fatte’s Pizza, 2840 De la Vina St. (formerly Santa Barbara Wood-Fired Pizza)
- IHOP, University Plaza, Goleta
- Juice N Things, 4991 Carpinteria Ave., Carpinteria (formerly Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf)
- Kitchen 530, 530 State St. (formerly Samy’s Camera)
- La Sirena, 1118 E. Cabrillo Blvd. (formerly East Beach Grill)
- Mangione’s Italian Ice, 1222 State St. (formerly Spoon)
- SB Biergarten, 11 Anacapa St.
- Starbucks, 3052 De la Vina St. (formerly Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf)
- Unnamed, 129 E. Anapamu St. (formerly The Little Door)
- Unnamed, 700 State St. (formerly Left At Albuquerque)
La Sirena restaurant is coming to the Cabrillo Pavilion. Courtesy photo.