Reader Josh inquired about the status of the South Coast Deli at 6521 Pardall Road in Isla Vista that opened in October 2011. This is the same building that is famous for being the original location of Kinko’s and (arguably) The Habit Burger Grill. I called a representative and was told that the I.V. eatery closed permanently a couple of months ago. The total number of outlets for the local chain remain at four however with the opening of their new San Roque restaurant at 3534 State Street earlier this month.
- Food for Thought
- Gelson’s Celebrating the Grand Reopening of Santa Barbara Store
- NoTown Tavern opens in Noleta
- The Crystal Ball Knows All
- Wingman Rodeo takes flight
- Cafe Stella reopens
- Starbucks coming to De la Vina
- South Coast Deli closes in Isla Vista
- Grand opening on De la Vina?
- Restaurant Closings