The Lark and Santa Barbara Wine Collective celebrate the bounty of the Central Coast this Earth Day with a 4-course paired dinner event featuring Angela Osborne on April 22, 2021 at 7 p.m. Angela is the owner and winemaker at A Tribute to Grace Wine Company and will be on hand to offer insight into her techniques, values, and love of our region. All wines are single-vineyard sourced to maintain authenticity and remain 100% Grenache. I am told that biodynamic principles and an intelligent choice of terroir make Angela’s varietal wholly unique. Dinner will be held on the patio of the Santa Barbara Wine Collective at 131 Anacapa Street Ste. C and includes preserved California artichokes & dungeness crab, smoked maitake mushroom tartine on brioche, slow-cooked Superior Farms lamb ribs, and a California cheese board.
- Food for Thought
- Gelson’s Celebrating the Grand Reopening of Santa Barbara Store
- NoTown Tavern opens in Noleta
- The Crystal Ball Knows All
- Wingman Rodeo takes flight
- Cafe Stella reopens
- Starbucks coming to De la Vina
- South Coast Deli closes in Isla Vista
- Grand opening on De la Vina?
- Restaurant Closings