There has been a mystery surrounding Dunkin’ Donuts on upper State Street that has finally been solved. The 4-year-old business announced a temporary closure around the time “COVID-19” became a household word yet never reopened when similar businesses did. Dunkin’ Donuts’ corporate website had continued to list the closure as temporary. This changed last week when our local outlet finally disappeared from the Dunkin’ database and a for-lease sign was posted on the property.
- Food for Thought
- Gelson’s Celebrating the Grand Reopening of Santa Barbara Store
- NoTown Tavern opens in Noleta
- The Crystal Ball Knows All
- Wingman Rodeo takes flight
- Cafe Stella reopens
- Starbucks coming to De la Vina
- South Coast Deli closes in Isla Vista
- Grand opening on De la Vina?
- Restaurant Closings