Noemi Pizza Romana closes permanently

Noemi Pizza Romana, which opened at 3534 State Street last June, has offered Restaurant Guy readers an update about their service:

Hi John,

Happy New Year!

2020 was a tough year. Here’s hoping we all get back on track for 2021. Unfortunately, it won’t be for Noemi Pizza Romana. I opened this pizzeria, with zero restaurant experience, because I loved Roman style pizza and the long fermentation process was easy on my stomach. Unfortunately, with zero restaurant experience and opening in the time of COVID has been extremely difficult to say the least. I am heartbroken to say we are closed permanently. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine closing up shop so soon but it was not financially feasible to continue – not in this business climate. Thank you to you and everyone one who came by and supported Noemi Pizza Romana.

Warmest regards,
Aymiee Lee
Noemi Pizza Romana

This entry was posted in Restaurant News. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Noemi Pizza Romana closes permanently

1. El Guapo says:

Ugh this is the worst news, I love that place, and it’s walking distance for me.

2. laura says:

Oh I am SO bummed…they had really great pizza, very unique crust, very flavorful, I discovered them in September and got one every week or two…and it was just as good
    re-heated the next day (very rare for pizza!)…sad they closed, it’s a very hard time to operate most businesses, let alone a new restaurant during a pandemic…
    Please patronize your favorite shops and restaurants if you want them to survive!!!

3. Dan Engel says:

The best pizza style this town has seen in a long time. Perhaps they can return post Covid

4. ahs says:

We loved this place, Best pizza in town! Loved the salads too We are sad for us, you, and this town. All the best to you!

5. Meridith G Moore says:

Not only was their food excellent, but they had the loveliest patio

6. Elizabeth says:

Oh no! We loved their mushroom pizza. It was the best in town. Sad to see this great pizza place gone.

7. John says:

I’m sorry to hear you!re closing before I got to taste your pizza. I didn’t know you were there. I’m a N.Y.C. transplant who’s lived here for 27 years and know how hard it is to find consistently good pizza restaurants in this town. I’m glad to know you gave it a try and I hope you can start over.

8. Gary Sudder says:

Sad–another one gone “thanks” to poor us empire govt decisions