After a tip from reader Kerry I called El Paseo Restaurant at 813 Anacapa Street to find out their status and was told that they continue to be closed because of COVID-19 restrictions even though their voicemail says they are open. The eatery gets the majority of their income from taco buffets, brunch buffets, and events with large groups, none of which are currently allowed. I’m told that if they opened now it would be a financial loss so they are going to wait until can offer the services they are famous for.
- Food for Thought
- Gelson’s Celebrating the Grand Reopening of Santa Barbara Store
- NoTown Tavern opens in Noleta
- The Crystal Ball Knows All
- Wingman Rodeo takes flight
- Cafe Stella reopens
- Starbucks coming to De la Vina
- South Coast Deli closes in Isla Vista
- Grand opening on De la Vina?
- Restaurant Closings