For the entire month of August you can enjoy lunch in Wine Cask’s historic courtyard while supporting local nonprofit United Way. Wine Cask (813 Anacapa Street) has partnered with United Way of Santa Barbara County for their Charity Lunch Promotion, and will donate 10% of all checks when guests mention this charity. United Way is dedicated to community change by offering direct programs to meet the educational, financial, and health needs of Santa Barbara County.
- Montecito misfortune
- Question of the Day
- Mangione’s Italian Ice opens downtown
- Paradise Store 2.0?
- Rare Society, a retro-inspired steakhouse, opening in June
- Shalhoob’s update
- Red Piano food phased out?
- Pascucci – Dine Out for Solstice
- Carpinteria considers restrictions on chain stores
- Downtown McDonald’s to close