When I stopped by the new 208 Carrillo St. Starbucks to get information & photos I took a look at the west end of the same building, rumored to be the future home of Jamba Juice and a sushi restaurant. Seeing that the building has been stripped clean on the inside, whoever ends up there won’t be arriving for quite awhile. The Carrillo St. building is the former home of Carrows restaurant.
- Rex Of SB on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Art on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Charlotte on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- L Davis on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Lily on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Mark on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Andy on IGRILL UPDATE
- CM on NECTAR COMING TO COTA
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.