SPIRITLAND BISTRO CLOSES

Reader Lael let me know that Spiritland Bistro at 230 E. Victoria St. has closed their doors. A notice on their web site reads:

Dear Patrons, We are sorry to inform you that we are now CLOSED. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. If you need to contact management, please email: info@spiritlandbistro.com

This entry was posted in Restaurant News. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to SPIRITLAND BISTRO CLOSES

1. Margaret says:

So, So, Sorry to hear of this. They did a fantastic job of turning out great food for all, but especially for folks that had gluten, vegan regimens and so tasty besides. Service was always a pleasure. Their wine maker dinners were good too. I will really miss it!

• David says:

I’ll give it 36 hours for Adama to chime in.

• Deeahna says:

I mentioned it on our fb page, and here is what I said, FYI….
        I am NOT at all happy that Spiritland Bistro closed. I had interactions with Joanne and knew her to be a lovely, heartfelt person. A venture of this kind is such a monumental effort and its demise, for whatever reason, is a crushing of someone’s vision. That could never bring me any kind of joy.

2. Matt says:

Not really surprised, food was great but service not so much….

3. Sara says:

so sad to say goodbye to the beet cake — it was the absolute BOMB!!

4. Kathleen says:

Maybe it will reopen as the great little German restaurant that used to be here…anyone remember the name?

• hle323@cox.net says:

That was the fabulous “Heidelberg Inn”…..
      Who knows what will happen, maybe former owner would consider reopening one more time!!!

5. Art says:

Heildlberg Inn

6. cat says:

I feel so sad, food and service was always great, i am not from vegan or gluten free crowd but I enjoy good dining .We even had our wedding reception at Spiritland and they were simply amazing. Too bad not many people knew about them =(