GUY FIERI

Reader Andi sent me photos taken today at Norton’s of Guy Fieri taping his Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Word on the street is that he is in the middle of a whirlwind tour of Lito’s, Norton’s, Mac’s Fish & Chips, and Savoy Cafe. View more photos at Edhat.com.

14 Responses to GUY FIERI

1. Kaylee says:

I am aware that it was a typo, but I laughed at the idea of a ‘Foot Network’.

2. andyr says:

(All the links, sans Norton’s, 404)

3. JoJo says:

Those are some weird choices of restaurants. Just sayin’

4. Susan says:

I guess the chosen restaurants have to fit somewhere into the Triple ‘D’ tagline…Diners, Drive-ins and Dives….although the SB ones are not quite any of those, more like ‘hole-in-the-wall’ joints.

5. Hubby and I were “eaters” (what else do you call the people eating at the restaurants in these shows?) in the TV shoot at Savoy. It was a lot of fun, but Guy never came inside the whole time we were there. I guess he was outside hanging out with Dennis Miller. Looking forward to seeing the episode all put together!

6. charlotte says:

OMG! Gag me with a spoon!

It kind of looks like he is about ready to either spit something up or turn on his gas valve.

8. Mike says:

I’ve eaten at a few of the places he has featured over the years. Not due to the show, but because I worked in the area or some other such reason. I’d have to say he bats around 500 on the success rate of those I’ve tried. Looking at the list above, it appears to be holding true.