Santa Barbara Hotels
Santa Barbara Restaurants
 Santa Barbara > Community > Weddings > Santa Barbara Wedding Photographers

List your business

Kiel Rucker Photography

Kiel Rucker | Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer - Santa Barbara wedding photographer Kiel Rucker photographs both Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez Valley area weddings. Inspired by the rustic romance and sunlight of outdoor weddings, he skillfully and unobtrusively captures wedding day moments and emotions for all couples who choose to celebrate their love here. Kiel is known for his calm and welcoming presence, delivering timeless images from your wedding day, as well as a truly pleasant experience with him as your wedding photographer.   kielrucker.com | (805) 770-7733 | kiel@kielrucker.com

Santa Barbara Courthouse Wedding Photographer Kristin Renee

Santa Barbara Courthouse Wedding Photographer Kristin Renee - I specialize in photographing weddings at the beautiful, historic Santa Barbara Courthouse including the Sunken Gardens and the painted Mural Room. Whether you are having a small, intimate wedding or a large group of friends and family, I can provide you with a custom package that will include everything you are looking for on your special day.
Office: 805-308-2783      Cell: 805-451-6127
Email: Weddings@KristinRenee.com

Destination Wedding Photographers - Michael & Anna Costa capture the essence of your wedding in a creative-editorial style. They are often complimented on their amiable, unobtrusive nature (we believe photo-ninjas to be the exact phrase), and harmoniousness with everyone involved. They have photographed in many Santa Barbara wedding locations & venues, though have made a career capturing destination weddings around the world. Michael + Anna have won numerous awards for their wedding photography and their images have been featured in several publications. To see if Michael + Anna are available for you date visit:   MICHAELANDANNACOSTA.COM   Blog: SANTABARBARAWEDDINGPHOTOGRAPHER.NET  Phone: (805) 455-8792

Aliona O'Brien Photography

Aliona O'Brien Photography - For me, the art of photography is to see more than the person shows, to reveal that which is hidden from a casual view. The destiny of the photographer is capturing continuously disappearing moments and offering the future the memory of these moments. During the photo shoot I care that my client feels relaxed and natural and we are involved in a creative process together. The most important result, in my opinion, is to show natural beauty not just from the outside but from the inside as well.
obrienphotoart.com | (541) 480-0006 | alionaobrien@yahoo.com

Take A GlanceTake A Glance Photography - We have a passion for photojournalism and a simple philosophy on photography: capture the spirit of the moment. We strive to preserve the magic, beauty, and emotion of your event and help our clients look their best. Based in Santa Barbara, we use the Central Coast's breathtaking natural beauty as our background, shooting at local parks, beaches, and historic buildings. Please schedule a consultation to discuss how we can best meet your needs. Our client's satisfaction is our top priority, if you have a special request in mind, just ask! (805)715-9495  www.takeaglance.com   info@takeaglance.com

Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer Kelsey Crews Photo documents artistic portraits, real emotion and fun moments. Kelsey is a cheerful photographer whose work captures, not only the essential shots, but also the moments-of, and the moments-in-between. Her style is fresh, simple and classic. (805) 699-6232
Email: kelsey@kcrewsphoto.com
Web: kcrewsphoto.com

Photography

Light Filled Wedding Photography - Capture the love and connection at your Santa Barbara wedding with professional wedding photography. Offering packages for every budget. See my Yelp page for reviews and testimonials.

Email Doug at doug@dougellisphotography.com or call (805) 617-0716 to reserve your session today.

Katie Moos Photography -Santa Barbara wedding photographer Katie Moos Photography is known for her fresh clean classy style. When photography is your priority--expect to be impressed...check out www.katiemoos.com. Serving Santa Barbara and Los Angeles Counties. Available for destination weddings worldwide. Travel fees may apply.  Call 805.469.3505

Photography

Anna J Wedding Photography - You'll look at your wedding pictures for the rest of your life, remembering the joy and excitement you felt on the first day of forever together. They'll be passed down to your children.and then their children. It's an honor for me to record love stories in a timeless, beautiful, and genuine manner. Serving Santa Barbara County, available for destination weddings worldwide.
www.annaj-photo.com   (805) 450-1797   anna@annaj-photo.com

Santa Barbara Wedding Photographers Austin & Dara are a local husband and wife team that love making new friends and taking their photos. Find our why they were voted "Best of Weddings" for 2010: austindara.com