All Aboard Santa Barbara’s Original & Longest Running Trolley Tour and Charter Services. See the American Riviera in 90 minutes or jump off and on ALL DAY!
Santa Barbara sightseeing at its finest on the original, fully narrated Santa Barbara Trolley Tour. For over 30 years, we've been providing trolley tours in the Santa Barbara community. Join us as we visit local hot spots such as the Santa Barbara Courthouse, Santa Barbara Zoo, Museum of Natural History, the historic Santa Barbara Mission, and more, all fully narrated by our energetic and knowledgeable tour guides! Or, charter our newly renovated fleet of trolleys for your wedding, party or corporate event.
PRIVATE PARTIES: Charter a trolley for fun and unique birthdays, weddings, engagement parties, corporate events, holiday parties & more!
WEDDINGS: Book for a unique wedding, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, bachelorette and bachelor party or anniversary.
Tour Highlights Include:
- Stearns Wharf and the Dolphin Fountain: Stearns Wharf offers great views, wine-tasting, shops, restaurants, seafood market and a bait and tackle shop for fishing. Stearns Wharf and the famous Dolphin Fountain stand today as Santa Barbara’s most visited landmarks.
- East Beach: East Beach is a favorite spot for locals for volleyball (including pro tournaments), skating, paddle sports, art shows and just plain relaxing. It also has a great panoramic view of the Santa Barbara mountains.
- Andrea Clark Bird Refuge and Santa Barbara Zoo: A scenic lagoon wildlife preserve with water birds, gardens, footpath and a bikeway. The Santa Barbara Zoo is home to 160 species of mammals, reptiles, birds and insects. More than 400 animals are exhibited in open, naturalistic habitats.
- The Harbor: At Santa Barbara Harbor you will find interesting stores, delicious seafood restaurants and the occasional celeberty yacht. Naturally sheltered by mountains and islands on a southward facing coastline, it is one of the best harbors in the world.
- Museum of Natural History: The Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History has a rich history dating back to 1876. Exhibits and collections change throughout the year to educate and entertain children and adults alike. Make sure to check out the iconic 73-foot Blue Whale skeleton displayed out front!
- Old Santa Barbara Mission: Founded in December 4, 1786, the Santa Barbara Mission is open to the public with a museum, gardens, chapel and historic cemetery. Portions of its extensive water works are preserved in this park.