Captain Jack's Tours is the #1 Tour & Event company in Santa Barbara, offering more fun choices every day. Captain Jack's Tours will provide that special something to every event whether your group consists of 2 people or 200.
Captain Jack’s began in 2005 after the founders spent a week in Hawaii engaging in fun-filled adventure tours. Captain Jack’s is now owned and operated by longtime educator and local history lover Meredith Brace. Captain Jack’s offers wine tours, beer tours, historical and architectural tours, kayaking, hiking, horseback riding, sailing, and whale watching. The company prides itself in making sure each tour is suited to the individual needs and interests of each guest or group.
Meredith’s staff consists of fellow empty nesters who have spent many years in the area and are eager to share their love for Santa Barbara with travelers of all ages and interests. Whether you are someone traveling alone or are in a large group, Captain Jack’s will take you on a fun-filled adventure, complete with stories on local history and insider information.
Captain Jack's recognizes that we all have a responsibility to mitigating harm to the environment wherever we can. To this end we encourage our guests to bring re-usable beverage containers. We provide Open Water in containers made of infinitely recyclable aluminum and discourage the use of plastic bottles.
- Santa Ynez Wineries Tasting Tour
- Downtown Santa Barbara Wine Tasting Tour
- Deluxe Private Vineyard Tour
- Santa Barbara Beer/Distillery Tasting Tour
- Heaven on Earth Kayaking and Horseback Riding
- Santa Barbara History and Architecture Tour
- "Top Deck" Tour
- Sideways Inspired Wine Tour
- Hike Santa Barbara Foothills
- Ocean Kayak Tour
- Horseback Riding and Wine Tasting Tour
- Beach or Trail Horseback Riding Tours
- Canyon Horseback Riding Tours
- Whale Watching, Sunset and Coastal Cruises
- Custom Tour
- High Speed Catamaran
- 50 Foot Catamaran Charters