TUPELO JUNCTION SELLS LIQUOR LICENSE

Tupelo Junction at 1218 State Street has sold their liquor license. Currently they are not serving any alcohol but are planning to offer beer and wine in the future. My condolences to the many fans of their crab claw Bloody Marys.

8 Responses to TUPELO JUNCTION SELLS LIQUOR LICENSE

1. Laurel says:

It is a good thing that the Tupelo Junction decided to sell their Liquor license. There are
    too many places where you can get booze. ha ha. Even the stores like Rite aide and CVS
    sell liquor. I will try the food at Tupelo Junction had never eaten there.

Laurel

2. Rachel says:

Nooooo! Their bloody mary was my favorite anywhere! And the Rajin’ Cajun martini during happy hour. So sad. 🙁

3. Rex Of SB says:

First, Cody’s Cafe sells its liquor license, now Tupelo Junction. What in the world is going on?

4. Dude says:

Maybe they will use the same 24% ABV wine based substitutes for vodka and tequila like Cody’s dose.

5. christine! says:

Having always been morally against wine based cocktails- I recently was hired to make bloody marys at a event held at a local SYV winery with their 24% product- and prepped the usual suspect garnishes…..I made many a fan of the drinks, including myself!! I imagine the fees associated with a B&W permit vs a Alcohol permit are far less- so why not?

6. Katie says:

Nooooo Their berry mojitos were delicious. Never even got to try the crab claw bloody 🙁

7. Mary says:

A Type 47 liquor license is valued at approx $200,000. The only way to get one on State Street is to purchase an existing one from an existing business. There are many types of liquor licenses and Type 47 is for restaurants serving full liquor, not just wine/beer.

8. LoFiGirl says:

Tupelo Junction is ok, but way too overpriced. Never had the crab claw bloody mary, shame. I would have liked to try that.