Patxi’s Pizza at 515 State Street has new offerings on their menu:
- Mixed green salad: mixed greens, carrot sticks, cucumber, red onion, grape tomatoes, shaved parm with choice of dressing;
- Hummus Platter: house made hummus served with crostini, cucumber, carrots and celery;
- Wings: baked wings with choice of three different sauces (dry rub, buffalo, sweet chili) served with blue cheese, carrots and celery;
- Entrée Salads: Cobb Salad: Romaine and mixed greens tossed in blue cheese dressing with bacon, chicken tomatoes, egg, avocado, blue cheese crumbles;
- Piadine:updated menu item (use to be available for lunch only, now available all day long), deep dough stretch out thin then covered with toppings then stuff with arugula and folded over;
- Pizzas: updated recipes on a couple of classics the bbq chicken combo and funghi pizza have gotten some recipe updates.