Reader Peter tells me that Mesa Burger is now open for lunch and dinner at 315 Meigs Road, replacing Mexican Fresh Taqueria. Spearheaded by Chris Chiarappa and led by Iron Chef Cat Cora, the fast-casual concept sets itself apart with “a robust chef-driven menu featuring Cora’s signature touch and a focus on local tastes and flavors.” The menu offers gourmet burgers and salads, locally-brewed beer, Santa Barbara County wine, and McConnell’s ice cream in scoops, hand-spun shakes, and ice cream cookie sandwiches. The produce is sustainably grown, ingredients are conscientiously sourced, and sauces are made fresh daily. The beef burgers are 100% all-Angus custom blend of chuck, brisket, and short rib, served on a locally baked brioche bun. There is also a selection of turkey, chicken, fish and vegetarian sandwiches and “farm-inspired salads.” The 75-seat space includes indoor and outdoor seating, a roomy, heated patio, and three big-screen TVs. Call 963-7493 or visit facebook.com/mesaburger
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.