If you can help reader Jen please leave a message in the blog.
After the fun of clicking away at your website for the last two hours I thought maybe you’d just know the perfect dinner spot for our team of 10 somewhere between highway 154 and Stearns Wharf. Here’s my wish list:
- No long table where we can’t see/talk to folks at the other end, prefer round or more flexible setup
- More casual than formal
- Not too loud
- Midrange in price ($25 budget per person); specials would be great it’ll be Weds at around 5:30pm
- 2 vegetarians, 1 gluten-free, a couple of foodie locavores and a couple of big appetites
- Outside dining would be great but not as important as food (for instance I went back to Zaytoon over the weekend and confirmed that while fun the food was mediocre)
- Happy hour buffet would be cool or something that gives the opportunity to mingle before the meal
Any recommendations for a fun, relaxed spot that feels special but not intimidating?
Thanks in advance! I always flip to your page first in the Independent. Food “gossip” is the most tasty!