I spoke with Cafe Del Sol at 30 Los Patos Way in Montecito and was told that their liquor license has been suspended. I was not given a time frame for when alcohol sales will resume. Tasty food continues to be served as usual!
- Amanda on BARBAREÑO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Sean on BARBAREÑO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Willard O. Allen on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- LoFi Girl on RESTAURANT CLOSINGS
- Garfish on CAFFE PRIMO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Mark on CAFFE PRIMO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Jamie Perez on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- Sal M on CAFFE PRIMO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street