Starting last week, “gluten-free” labels on packaged foods have a defined meaning. Until now, the term “gluten-free” had not been regulated, and product manufacturers made their own decisions about what it means. Under the new rules food manufacturers must ensure that anything labeled gluten-free contains less than 20 parts per million of gluten – ensuring that those products are technically free of wheat, rye and barley. That amount is generally recognized by the medical community to be low enough so that most people who have celiac disease won’t be affected by eating a product with gluten-free labeling.
- Lily on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- AHB on NIKKA RAMEN COMING TO GOLETA
- Kathy G on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- Jim on SHARKEY’S WOODFIRED GRILL COMING TO GOLETA
- Gerald Bostock on MISO HUNGRY OPENS UPTOWN
- Rex Of SB on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- eric on MISO HUNGRY OPENS UPTOWN
- SLV on NIKKA RAMEN COMING TO GOLETA
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.