- Charlotte on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- Peter on BARBAREÑO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- VT on PIANO RIVIERA LOUNGE
- Whirl on CAFFE PRIMO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Charlotte on PIANO RIVIERA LOUNGE
- Robert on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- Connie Milano on PIANO RIVIERA LOUNGE
- Art on PIANO RIVIERA LOUNGE
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
Daily Archives: Tuesday, June 24, 2014
The Santa Barbara Wine Festival, held each year at the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, brings together 50 local wineries and 30 food vendors on Saturday, June 28 from 2:00–5:00 p.m. to help raise funds for the Museum’s exhibits … Continue reading
Last week The Restaurant Gal and I attended the one-year anniversary celebration of Los Agaves restaurant at 2911 De la Vina Street.