If you can help reader Melissa please leave a message in the blog.
Hello Restaurant Guy,
I am bringing a group of highly affluent folks to Santa Barbara in April, 2015. They are snobby about eating good food and drinking good wine. But! They have taxed me with staying on a budget. Do you have any recommendations for a restaurant that will seat all 40 of them at the same time? Preferably, the restaurant will:
1. Have AMAZING food at an affordable price
2. Have enough room to seat 40 people at one time
3. Have AMAZING wine at an affordable price
4. Serve Santa Barbara typical food (seafood, farm to table, ect…)
5. Prefer to be close to State Street or fun bars
6. Have a decent atmosphere
Thanks for any help you can offer!