Finch & Fork restaurant has started their popular weekly Monday night wine event. For $25, guest can enjoy a wine tasting on the rooftop pool deck of the Canary Hotel from 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Guests of the Canary Hotel are welcome to join for $15. Chef James Siao of Finch & Fork restaurant will provide nibbles each week. Here is the wine schedule: June 16 Beckmen, June 23 Buttonwood, June 30 Grand Places, July 7 Westerly, July 14 Zaca Mesa, July 21 Carr, July 28 Margerum, August 4 Lafond, August 11 Demetria, August 18 Summerland, August 25 Palmina, September 8 Standing Sun, September 15 Cluster, September 22 Melville, September 29 Cold Heaven, October 6 Revel, October 13 multi-winery grand finale.
- Steve on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Whirl on GRAND OPENING
- Christine! on (ALMOST) GUILT FREE PIZZA
- Gerald Bostock on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- NC on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Bob on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- John Dickson on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Carol Case on BIG YELLOW HOUSE UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.