- NC on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Bob on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- John Dickson on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Carol Case on BIG YELLOW HOUSE UPDATE
- Carol Case on VIVA CONVIVO!
- Gerald Bostock on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- peter on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- John Dickson on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, May 15, 2014
If you can help reader Whirl please leave a message in the blog. John, have you ever considered adding a link for restaurants with air conditioning? Restaurants, have you ever considered providing John with the information for that list? Thanks, … Continue reading
A new restaurant named Barbareño, offering “Central Coast cuisine,” is coming soon to 205 W. Canon Perdido Street, the former home of D’Vine Café which closed recently after 10 years in business. Barbareño will be led by chef/co-owner Julian Martinez, … Continue reading
A new café named Boochies is coming to 113 W. De la Guerra Street, the former home of Bella Dolce Bakery and Saffron. Owner Rebekah Winquest, a nutritionist who will be running the restaurant with her husband Shawn, tells me … Continue reading