- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Readers “Mister P” and “Black CA Guy” tell me that Smoke N Barrel BBQ Shack at 6920 Marketplace Drive in Goleta has closed after 7 months in business. I stopped by and saw a sign on the door that read … Continue reading
Santa Barbara’s Bennett Family recently purchased local icon Farmer Boy restaurant, 3427 State Street, and will close the eatery for several months of renovation, starting tomorrow (Thursday). If you want their popular giant cinnamon roll you better run over there … Continue reading
Magic Pita Café at 5 W. Haley Street replaced Greek House Café last November. Several readers tell me that there is now a sign on the front window that reads “closed until further notice.” I tried calling the restaurant and … Continue reading
Readers tell me that Lovin’ Oven Mediterranean Bakery & Café has opened at 6578 Trigo Road in Isla Vista, the former home of Cafe Int’l and Fresh Wok.
The Santa Barbara News-Press reports that a new commercial building, to be occupied by 7-Eleven and Subway, is coming to 1936 State Street, directly across the street from an AM/PM mini-mart and gas station.