- Katie teall on MONTECITO CONFECTIONS SOLD
- Charlotte on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Don on NAPOLEON’S MACARONS CLOSES
- Rob on NAPOLEON’S MACARONS CLOSES
- VT on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Richard Lambert on TAMALES TO GO
- Sharon on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- whisele on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
A new restaurant named The Black Sheep is opening Sunday, May 4th at 26 E. Ortega Street. Here is a message to you from the owners: Hello John, Just wanted to pass along to your readers about a new restaurant … Continue reading
In February I wrote that Pace restaurant, at 413 State Street, announced that they were giving away their restaurant and even produced a video about it. News of this contest spread far and wide, and was picked up by New … Continue reading
Local competitive cooks will simmer up Southwest flavors for the Carpinteria Chili Cookoff on Saturday, May 3, from 2 to 6 p.m. at Carpinteria Woman’s Club, 1050 Vallecito Road. The Restaurant Guy will be one of several participating judges. The … Continue reading
The Santa Barbara Rape Crisis Center’s Annual Chocolate de Vine fundraiser will be held on Saturday, May 3 at The Greek Orthodox Church Salon, 1206 San Antonio Creek Road, from 5:00pm to 7:30pm. Tickets are $65 in advance and $75 … Continue reading