- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, April 24, 2014
This just in from reader Garrett: John, Not sure if you were aware, but there are signs blocking parking all-day Friday at West Beach listing “The Great Food Truck Race” under the reservation. Believe its a Food Network reality show … Continue reading
Noozhawk has a great write-up about yesterday’s block party on Victoria Street, celebrating local businesses.
D’Vine Café at 205 W. Canon Perdido Street closes today after 10 years in business. Owner David Faiia, who is getting married soon, put the business up for sale and it sold much sooner than he anticipated. “I would like … Continue reading
A new restaurant and craft beer tap room named Yellow Belly is coming to 2611 De la Vina street, the former home of TAP Thai cuisine (which moved to upper State). I spoke with restaurant owners Alex Noormand and Tracy … Continue reading
Reader Glenn tells me that a “coming soon” banner for SpudNuts donut shop has appeared next door to Firehouse Subs, 6530 Seville Road in Isla Vista, which opened in March.