- Ted Mills on CLOSURES AT SB PUBLIC MARKET?
- Mari on YOICHI’S OPENING ON VICTORIA STREET
- sbmizzou on NORTON’S COMING TO GOLETA
- Christine on YOICHI’S OPENING ON VICTORIA STREET
- Christine on NEW SUSHI BAR
- David on YOICHI’S OPENING ON VICTORIA STREET
- Charlotte on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Vanda & Robert Rose on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, March 25, 2014
If you can help reader Missazn please leave a message in the blog. Hi, I was wondering if you, or any one of your followers, know of a bakery in town that sells cronuts. Thanks.
A rumor circulating around town, that periodically whizzes past my window up here in the Santa Barbara Food News Control Tower, suggests that the White family, owners of Boathouse, Casa Blanca, FisHouse, and Santa Barbara Shellfish Co. are considering opening … Continue reading
The Santa Barbara Public Market, part of the Alma del Pueblo mixed-use building that will house both condos and merchants, is expected to open in April at the intersection of Victoria and Chapala, in the location formerly occupied by Vons.