- Charlotte on SANTA BARBARA-STYLE
- Justine on SANTA BARBARA-STYLE
- Glenn on THE NUGGET OPENS IN CARPINTERIA
- Glenn on SAMS 2 CLOSE
- Eric on SANTA BARBARA-STYLE
- Dan F on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- Dan Futoran on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- Dan Futoran on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Noozhawk has posted a story about a local artisans market coming to the parking lot near the Goleta Outback Steakhouse at 5690 Calle Real. The weekly open-air event will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. every Saturday, beginning March … Continue reading
The Ellwood Mesa in Goleta is an open space where The Restaurant Gal and I frequently go for walks. If you have explored this area you know it is a natural setting except for one thing: a rusty old car … Continue reading
Los Arroyos Downtown will celebrate fifteen years at its current location, 14 W Figueroa Street, on March 4th. From Saturday, March 1st to Tuesday, March 4th, they will offer our original menu items and prices from 1999 including nachos were … Continue reading
This just in from SBMenus.com: SBmenus.com now makes delivery available for downtown Santa Barbara residents and professionals. The service allows customers to order online for delivery from restaurants like South Coast Deli, SB Chicken Ranch, Chili’s Bar & Grill, Crushcakes … Continue reading