Blush Restaurant and Lounge at 630 State Street recently unveiled a new menu for 2014. In the stylings of Head Chef Brandon Worrell, new dishes include a 12oz Double Cut Porkchop, a 16oz Bone-in RibEye, Chilean Sea Bass, and a Calabacitas Stuffed Pasilla Pepper. Past customers will also find that the Jerk Chicken, house-made Veggie Burger, and Lobster Mac n’ Cheese are still on the menu. Lunch and brunch have been redesigned as well.
- William Munny on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Peter on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- SB & TAHOE on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Mark on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Liz on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- LoFiGirl on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Nancy Freeman on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street