QUESTION OF THE DAY

If you can help reader Rolf please leave a message in the blog.

Hello Restaurant Guy

I want to hold a one-day private wine event (education, tasting, fun activities) for up to 100 people in the Santa Barbara area and I am looking for a restaurant partner (location to hold event).  The ideal situation would be a restaurant that is new and interested in driving traffic and creating awareness. I thought you might know some restaurants that want to drive additional business at slow time – example restaurant closed from lunch to dinner on a Sat or Sun. Part of the deal is restaurant would get revenue associated with appetizers. No service or overhead associated. I would need to work that out with them.

I would welcome suggestions if you have anyone in mind.

Thanks!
Rolf

6 Responses to QUESTION OF THE DAY

1. j.w. says:

What size space would you need

2. ruben says:

Hi check out seagrass restaurant and talk with Ruben

3. ahs says:

Soho is a great venue for that. I have attended tastings there. The appetizers are great!

4. Bettie says:

SOhO is a great spot for that kind of event. They have hosted many wine events like that before and they have great food!

5. jill says:

Hello,
    Fresco Cafe is closed on Sundays all day and we may interested in such an event.
    We would need details, however, before being able to commit.
    Jill

6. k says:

The Santa Barbara Club! Its unusual.. and beautiful inside. Food is great. Sort of hidden gem that wasn’t ever open to book parties unless you were a member. Not anymore.. I went to an amazing 40th birthday there.. The room rental was a STEAL