QUESTION OF THE DAY

If you can help reader Connie please leave a message in the blog.

Hi!

I love reading the Restaurant Guy and getting all the inside scoops and answers to the questions that plague me at 3 o’clock in the morning (was just thinking about The Pan’s darkened doors).

Today, it got me wondering if John might be in the know about any restaurants who rent out their kitchens on a super part-time basis.  We are a local SB artisan chocolate company, in search of a new locale to share about 4 hours a week… have been turning over every stone, but there doesn’t seem to be a ton of possibility within Santa Barbara city.

I know it’s a long shot, but if you happen to have any bees in your bonnet on this one, I would be incredibly grateful! Thanks so much for your time and for your column. Hope all’s well.

Connie

7 Responses to QUESTION OF THE DAY

1. Christine says:

Goodland Kitchen in old town Goleta.

2. Scott says:

How about a catering company’s kitchen? Probably not all that busy during the week.

3. Connie Milano says:

Always love this post and news from john

4. Rachel says:

I’d also try SBCC. Both the college and their adult ed program have nice kitchens that you might be able to rent?

5. so says:

Maybe Gladden & Sons produce in Old Town Goleta? They have a kitchen & are the nicest people. I’m not sure if they rent it out.

6. Matt says:

Maybe, the community kitchen in the funk zone?

7. Mike says:

Call Angela Bolea at Garden Street Academy located at 2300 Garden Street in Santa Barbara. They have an amazing new commercial kitchen and a state of the art teaching kitchen. I think you might find that they will have just what you need! Good luck.

Angela’s number is 805-687-3717 (M-F 8-4)