Yogurtland (621 State Street; 5880 Calle Real, Goleta) announced the winning flavors of its inaugural Fan Choice Awards that celebrate the best in frozen yogurt taste. “Our fans are passionate about their favorite flavors, and they couldn’t wait to tell us what they liked best,” said Charlotte Lucich, Yogurtland director of marketing. “Now we are excited to bring these flavors back for a ‘raspberry’ carpet celebration of flavor.” Yogurtland fans selected their favorite flavors in nine categories, and the winning flavors will be revealed, one per week. The Best All-Around winning frozen yogurt flavor, Birthday Cupcake Batter, will be served at all participating stores throughout the promotion. The other categories include:
- Most Exotic – to be announced January 20
- Best Bakery – to be announced January 27
- Best “Bring It Back Flavor”– to be announced February 3
- Best Chocolate – to be announced February 10, just in time for Valentine’s Day
- Best Sorbet – to be announced February 17
- Most Refreshing – to be announced February 24.