This just in from the Greater Santa Barbara Lodging and Restaurant Association:
The Greater Santa Barbara Lodging and Restaurant Association Presents The 2014 Annual Membership Luncheon
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 at The Bacara Resort and Spa (Ballroom), 8301 Hollister Ave., Santa Barbara
Registration and Networking 11:30a.m. – 12:00p.m.
Lunch and Program 12:00p.m. – 1:30p.m.
Annual State of the City and County reports presented by honored guest speakers:
- Jim Armstrong: Santa Barbara City Administrator
- Bob Geis: Santa Barbara County Controller
- Dan Singer: Goleta City Manager
The Greater Santa Barbara Lodging and Restaurant Association will present:
- “The 2014 Hospitality Star of the Year” to Tom Patton of the Ramada Limited Santa Barbara
- “Hospitality Employee of the Year” Annmarie Rogers of the Santa Barbara Chamber Visitors Center. 2013
- A donation will be given to the Mallory Ray Dies Foundation – The Vow4Mal foundation – the foundation set-up in her memory to help fight DUI fatalities.
- The Greater Santa Barbara Lodging and Restaurant Association is giving money to a Santa Barbara City College Student Scholarship and Santa Barbara City College will be presenting the Scholarship Award to the Santa Barbara City College Student.
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (805)881-3385. Seating is limited, reserve your space early. Prepayment is encouraged by check, mail to P.O. Box 40260, Santa Barbara, Ca. 93140 or online by credit card at www.gsblra.org.