- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Reader Gerald let me know about an article in the LA Times that says the partners at the new Blue Tavern restaurant (119 State Street), Chef Ricardo Zarate and Stephane Bombet, have split and that Zarate will take over the … Continue reading
If you have an answer to reader Spencer’s question please leave a message in the blog. John, I’m looking to buy a bunch of gift cards from a local restaurant to give to clients as holiday gifts. I know some … Continue reading
This just in from the Culture Shock Food Truck: We moved back up to San Francisco a little while ago for my husband’s work, and I have decided to close the business. His job takes us places, and it doesn’t … Continue reading
Reader Matt let me know Wayne Kjar Cakes at 2018 Cliff Drive has changed the name of their business to “Your Cake Baker – Wayne Kjar.” Owner Wayne Kjar is the son of the famous Santa Barbara cake baker, Mr. … Continue reading
Through December 24th Costco is selling $100 worth of Peet’s Coffee gift certificates for $74.99. You receive 5 $20 cards.