- JP on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Peter on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Rex Of SB on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Foodie Dan on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Tlachiquero on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Gary on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
Daily Archives: Thursday, December 12, 2013
Reader Steven let me know that there is a sign at 1213 State Street, the former home of Quizno’s Subs, indicating that Jersey Mike’s sandwich shop intends to take over the space. Jersey Mike’s opened their first South Coast location … Continue reading
Reader PrimeTime tells me that Beach Bowls, a Acai bowl/smoothie place, is opening at 901 Linden Avenue in Carpinteria, across the street from Robitaille’s Candies.
Reader PrimeTime tells me that a new brewery/restaurant is coming to 5065 Carpinteria Ave. in Carpinteria (formerly Porch, across from Jack’s Bagels).