- Katie teall on MONTECITO CONFECTIONS SOLD
- Charlotte on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Don on NAPOLEON’S MACARONS CLOSES
- Rob on NAPOLEON’S MACARONS CLOSES
- VT on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Richard Lambert on TAMALES TO GO
- Sharon on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- whisele on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, December 11, 2013
This just in from reader Matt: Hey John- FYI, I saw an ABC “Change of Ownership” application above the front door of The Chase Restaurant (1012 State Street) yesterday. Hope you are well. –Matt
The Fresh Market Grocery Store opened today (December 11th) at 222 N. Milpas Street (formerly Scolari’s).
An unconfirmed rumor from a good source suggests that Starbucks is coming to 101 Milpas Street, the current home of Blockbuster. If true, this will be the first Starbucks on the east side (not including Coast Village Road.)
This just in from reader Carla: Hi John, Whole Foods (3761 State St) has a new tapas bar, the ‘Buzz Hive’- 12 beers on tap and plenty of wines by the glass; cheese plates, panini, salads, and weekly complimentary beer … Continue reading
After just 4 months in business Verde restaurant at 532 State Street has closed their doors. The business has been sold and the new owner hopes to open a new concept at that address by the end of the year.