- LoFiGirl on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Ken A. on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Maria Huckaby on McGOLD CARD
- Josh on NIKKA RAMEN OPENS
- David W on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Chessie on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Margee Yeager on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Christine on AHI SUSHI UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, November 21, 2013
Reader Harriet tells me that a business named “The Lovin’ Spoonful” is coming in the Mesa Shopping Center, next to Super Cuca’s. Reader Preston says “Lovin’ Oven Mediterranean Bakery & Café” may be opening at 6578 Trigo Road, Isla Vista, … Continue reading
Earlier this year at the Taste of the Nation culinary event in Montecito I spoke with Elaine Morello, co-owner of Olio e Limone Ristorante and Olio Pizzeria at 11 W. Victoria Street. She told me that Olio was planning to … Continue reading
Local television talk show host Ken Boxer published his interview with The Restaurant Guy today. We discuss this food news column, SantaBarbara.com, Accidental Santa and the Five Year Photo guys.