- Cris on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Danny on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- N on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Lily on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- m on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Fay on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Mark on BRASIL ARTS CAFÉ ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- SL on HAGGEN MARKETS TO CLOSE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Friday, November 15, 2013
Local television talk show host Ken Boxer, who also owns and operates Palazzio (1026 State St.), will be interviewing The Restaurant Guy on Thursday, November 21, 10 p.m. on channel TVSB-17. I am told the interview will also be available … Continue reading
Local media including the News-Press and Santa Barbara Independent have reported that the Design Review Board of Goleta have been listening to a proposal from Taco Bell to open a restaurant in the University Plaza shopping center, at the corner … Continue reading