- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Reader Brendan sent me a message about Las Palmeras restaurant at 432 East Haley Street: I walked by Las Palmeras on East Haley the other day and it appears to be closed. Construction going on inside and furniture being sold … Continue reading
The owners of the new McConnell’s on State Street tell me that all is well and that they are open for business as usual, contrary to the rumors swirling on Edhat.
Rudy’s Restaurant at 5764 Calle Real, Goleta has completed the transformation to “Paloma Restaurant and Tequila Bar.” Rudy Alvaro, owner of Rudy’s, is also the owner of Paloma. The eatery has a new chef, a new menu serving authentic Mexican … Continue reading
The James Beard Foundation put up $10,000 as prize money in their “Taste America Challenge” that ran from September 1, 2013 to October 31, 2013. Participating restaurants throughout the country were asked to come up with a dish that best … Continue reading