Northern Indian restaurant Tamira has opened at 1027 State Street in the former home of Spice Avenue. General Manager Remmie Menezes tells me that the staff and menu are unchanged from Spice Avenue but prices have been reduced significantly. “The lunch buffet price is really low now, $9.95 all you can eat,” says Menezes. “Dinner menu prices are way down now. Entrées start from $8 – $9. Before entrées were around $15.95 and we are half of that. The restaurant has the same food, same concept, and same food quality as Spice Avenue. The staff is the same and there is a new owner.” Menezes says that the Chef’s Specials, including Chicken Tikka Masala and Chicken Pepper Masala, are some of the most popular items on the menu. Tamira is open for lunch 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and dinner 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. For more information call 805-965-7555.
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.