- Wendy on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Diane on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- John Dickson on LE PETIT BISTROT OPENS DOWNTOWN
- james on LE PETIT BISTROT COMING TO STATE STREET
- Christine on UPTOWN SMART & FINAL OPENS
- Christine on LE PETIT BISTROT OPENS DOWNTOWN
- Meridith Moore on LE PETIT BISTROT OPENS DOWNTOWN
- Bo Page on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, October 17, 2013
The University of California, Santa Barbara, has announced that a “Gaucho Certified Farmers Market” will be held every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., starting on October 23rd, and will be located in parking lot 23, adjacent to the … Continue reading
Word around campus is that a new eatery named “Yoshinoya” has replaced Rice Garden at the Courtyard Café at UCSB near parking lot 10. A sign posted on the wall says opening day was Monday, October 14th.
Fresh beverage purveyor Juice Ranch, which opened in Santa Barbara at 33 Parker Way last March, is bringing a new location to the LOOP in Isla Vista, inside of Crushcakes Café. They are going to be building a small scale … Continue reading
Reader John tells me that there has been lots of real estate action near the 500 block of State Street recently. Word is that Blue Agave, Verde and a third restaurant have all been sold.