- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, October 10, 2013
Reader Steve forwarded me a link to an article that says Santa Barbara County winery Qupé has been purchased by investor Charles Banks. It also says Banks recently invested in Mattei’s Tavern.
Hollister Brewing Company at 6980 Marketplace Drive in Goleta will be closed all day Monday, October 14th and Tuesday, October 15th for kitchen repairs. Nicky D’s Wood-Fired Pizza at 2840 De La Vina Street is currently closed due to problems … Continue reading
The annual Santa Barbara Harbor and Seafood Festival is scheduled for Saturday, October 12, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 132 Harbor Way at the Harbor. Admission is free. The festival is presented by the City, Commercial Fishermen of Santa … Continue reading
After 8 months in business Anchor Woodfire Kitchen at 119 State Street closed their doors on September 5th. Reader Karl tells me that the investors behind Anchor will be reopening a restaurant at that location in mid-November with a new … Continue reading
In late September owner Lori Nicolaides told me that the Greek House Café at 5 W. Haley Street, which opened in March 2007, has been sold. Reader Marjorie tells me she drove by the Greek Cafe on West Haley and … Continue reading
Reader Mari sent me a tip that Empty Bowl Gourmet Noodle Bar is coming to 38 West Victoria Street. It appears that this business is next to, or may be part of, the new Santa Barbara’s Public Market opening next … Continue reading
Reader PrimeTime tells me that last month he read online that Hitching Post restaurant at 406 E. Highway 246 in Buellton is supposed to be featured today (Thursday) in the national newspaper USA Today.