- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Friday, October 4, 2013
If you think you can help out reader DN please leave a message in the blog. Hi John, As far as I know, there aren’t restaurants in SB that serve “good/authentic” ramen, but maybe I’m not aware….can you please ask … Continue reading
Reader Jenny tells me that Pacific Coast Cafe at 6440 Via Real in Carpinteria is now closed.
The annual Santa Barbara Harbor and Seafood Festival is scheduled for Saturday, October 12, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 132 Harbor Way at the Harbor. Admission is free. The festival is presented by the City, Commercial Fishermen of Santa … Continue reading
The 27th annual California Avocado Festival starts today in Carpinteria. Hours are Friday, October 4, 11am – 10pm; Saturday, October 5, 10am – 10pm and Sunday, October 6, 10am – 6pm.
Reader Kay Lee let me know that Beachside Bar Cafe at 5905 Sandspit Road in Goleta has started their “October Shrimp Fest.” The deal includes two skewers of grilled shrimp and vegetables accompanied by your choice of a side and … Continue reading